Sunday, September 22, 2013

Learn Photography FPPF Way!

 I am currently attending a Basic Photography workshop by Photoworld Manila. I was kind of hesitant to sign up for the workshop because my people skill is not that good. I am so sure that I would be awkward when put in a class. Haha. Lame reason, I know. But I am so glad that I did not listen to my inferior self!

Yes, you can always read tutorials online, I did that too, but being in the class a whole lot different! Knowing what the functions of each feature in your camera is really, really important in taking good photos. I feel like the noobest of the noobs because I didn't even know how to adjust exposure before I attended the FPPF workshops! Yes, I was THAT bad and clueless.

THE Carlos Celdran
 One of the reasons why I love the workshop, aside from all the learnings of course, is because the classes are held at The Fort Santiago in Intramuros! I love, LOVE Intramuros, it's just so picturesque! Even though I used to work in the area, Intramuros still never fails to amaze me. It just feels different there! The photo above is Carlos Celdran of Walk This Way Tours. I wonder how much money he makes? LOL He always has a lot of tourists with him! It is always a delight to see him touring the foreigners! Halo-halo for everyooonee!! ;)


I've always thought photos like this one are photoshopped! Hahaha! Thank you again, FPPF, because of your workshop I now know how to take a panning shot! The photo above is the product of my first attempt to do the panning shot. 
Anyway, I have been so busy that it took me so long to post an update here. I am so sorry readers blog. I promise I will update you again. SOON.


BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
Photoworld Manila / FPPF
Fort Santiago, Intramuros Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment