Saturday, September 28, 2013

Elaine.

Today was my first time to shoot a model. I was really excited when we were told that there would be a model posing for us. I was expecting to get some awesome shots but I got too disappointed that I didn't. HAHA! First, I am still not good (enough) and fast (enough) when it comes to changing my camera settings. Second, we were competing with time (and rain!) so the time was limited. :/ I wish we had enough time and cooperative weather.  I am definitely going back and join the next portrait shooting activity next time! So.. Here are some of the photos which I think look okay. Not really good, but at least it's okay. Lol







That's it! All the other photos are out of focused, underexposed or overexposed HAHA. Practice makes perfect. Practice makes perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment